Make sure you work with a certified company - Request for the license number and checks its credibility with the correct authorities - normally with the state DOT or PUC for a regional relocation, or with the FMCSA for a state to state move.Then you may consider hiring a company, if you have a lot of products to move. Then you need to discover a re… Read More